Although dogs are relatively good pets, and general pet dogs do not pick up food, but for the dog's health, you must pay attention to whether the dog can accept it. Why can't dogs eat chocolate?
The dogs have gone through the long years with human beings. Perhaps this is the reason. People and dogs have the same food preference. However, for sweets, although humans can easily digest, dogs cannot. Human favorite chocolates still have toxic effects on them, and sometimes they even take their lives. The more chocolate eats dogs, the more authentic it is, the greater the damage it suffers. Perhaps due to resistance, large dogs do not cause any big problems to eat a little chocolate, and the owner of a small dog should pay special attention to it, you cannot let your dog eat a little chocolate.
The chocolate is processed from cocoa beans, which contains a variety of metatatatically () derivatives. Caffeine and cocoa base belong to this kind of substance. These substances are combined with certain receptors on the cell surface, thereby preventing the combination of natural substances and receptors in animals. Take a small dose of methamphetamine, dogs will vomit and diarrhea, but humans will have a kind of pleasure. Chocolate contains a large amount of cocoaine and a small amount of caffeine. If the dog eats too much chocolate, muscle muscle spasm or even shock will occur. After taking cocoa and caffeine, the dog's heartbeat rate will rise sharply to more than twice the usual, and some will run around, just like drinking a large cup of thick coffee. The dogs can also digest a small amount of chocolate. The specific digestion depends on its body shape and the type of chocolate. The amount of methyl vanium purine contained in Baking Chocolate is more than 6 times that of cream chocolate. According to experts, for some small dogs, 4 ounces (about 120 grams) cream chocolate may be a fatal dose. It every festive atmosphere, such as Valentine's Day, Easter, Christmas, many owners will run to the animal medical center holding their dogs to see a doctor for their dogs. Hackett is already a veterinarian with 16 years of experience. He said: "Although many dogs are sick, they have really died in chocolate. I have only seen 1 in the past 16 years. Chocolate's poisoning effect on dogs may be a chronic kind of chronic. Process. "If you just eat a small amount of chocolate, puppies can still resist without having to worry about veterinary doctors. If you eat too much and too much, you can only force it to eat activated carbon and remove the methyl X -based allexine in chocolate to avoid entering the blood circulation through the digestive system. Although chocolate cannot take the lives of puppies in a moment, the owners still feed their dogs with less love dogs.
Because dogs cannot eat sweets, because dogs eat sweets.
Although humans can easily digest, dogs cannot. Human favorite chocolates have toxic effects on them, and sometimes even take their lives. The more chocolate eats dogs, the more authentic it is, the greater the damage it suffers
A certain type of material dogs contained in chocolate cannot digest and absorb, or even harmful.
Dogs' heartbeat fast dogs can not eat sweets to rose to more than twice the usual
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.