For example: chocolate, onion, shallots, pepper, pepper, chili, broken bones, etc. can not be eaten by the dog.
(1) Deadly chocolate
[What can a dog eat? Purine content is very high, and the dog's degradation ability to purine is much lower than people. It will damage the dog's kidneys. Chocolate also contain caffeine, which is not good for the health of the dog.
(2) Onion and green onions that can cause anemia
[What can you eat if you can't eat it] Six kinds of food that must not be eaten for dogs Onions contain sulfide, which is harmless to people, but causes the red blood cells of cats and dogs to oxidize, which may cause hemolytic anemia. Even through heating, it cannot destroy the harmful substances.
(3) Animal liver that cannot be eaten
[What can you eat if you can't eat it] Six kinds of food that must not be eaten for dogs The staple food of duck liver or beef liver is cheap, dogs and love. The liver contains a large amount of nutrients, which can meet the nutritional needs of dogs. A small amount of liver is good for dogs, but excessive problems may cause problems because the liver contains a large amount of vitamin A, which can cause vitamin A poisoning. Excessive vitamin can cause bone bribery.
(4) The broken bone head that can penetrate through the gastrointestinal
[What can you eat if you can't eat it] Six kinds must not be given to dogs The food you eat The bone marrow is the source of nutritional elements such as calcium, phosphorus, copper, manganese, etc., and the big bone also helps to remove the effect of tartar to exercise teeth. The fragile bones, such as chicken bone, fishbone, cooked bone, etc., may stab the dog's throat, esophageal, stomach, or intestine cause seriousness. For dogs who like chewing, eating bones is not much dangerous; but for dogs who like to swallow, eating bones is very dangerous. If you want to feed your bones, use the pressure cooker to cook, which can reduce danger.
(5) Damaged healthy condiments
[What can dogs eat?] Six kinds of foods that must not be eaten for dogs It is not suitable for dogs. The metabolism of these condiments is different from others. If there are too many salt points in the people, the dog cannot excrete excess salt through sweating like a person, which causes salt poisoning.
(6) High -sugar food
[What can you eat if you can't eat it] Six kinds of foods that must not be eaten for dogs Many high sugar foods such as ice cream , Cream cake, although there are no particularly important nutrients, but dogs love to eat. Eating such foods frequently can easily cause dog's dental diseases, fat and diabetes.
1. Dogs that cannot be eaten by dogs include chocolate, coffee, tea, milk, carambrance, onion, green onion, chicken bone, raw eggs, raw meat, grapes, wild bacteria, pepper, garlic, large ingredients, seafood, animals of liver of liver of livers of the liver of animals. , Stimulating things. When feeding, be careful not to feed too much or too full. Do not feed too much salty things, affecting the growth of the dog. Among them, chocolate will severely damage the central nervous nerve of the dog, causing dog shock and even death. Chocolate not only sticks its teeth, damage the dog's teeth. The following focuses on introducing chocolate, and briefly introduced other dogs that cannot be eaten and food that cannot be eaten frequently. 2. Chocolate. Chocolate is a dog's poison, mainly because chocolate contains cocoa base. The cocoa base in chocolate can act on the central nervous and heart of the dog, causing the dog to have poisoning symptoms, vomiting, diarrhea, and neuropathy. After eating chocolate, the dog cannot digest the body like humans. Even the micro -chocolate causes the dog's heart to be too fast, and shock and even sudden death. If the dog eats chocolate and has poisoning, the general symptoms include motion, diarrhea, dehydration, muscle jitter, tension, heartbeat, thirst, vomiting, etc., so after the dog eats chocolate by mistake, If there are these phenomena above, you must take the dog to seek medical treatment in time to detoxify in time. If there is no way to seek medical treatment immediately, let the dog drink plenty of water, and try to eliminate toxic substances by urination. Other detoxification methods include soap to vomit soap in the dog's mouth, and let the dog spit out the chocolates that eat. 3. Grapes in fruit. Dogs cannot eat grapes. Dogs eating grapes will cause serious harm and may shock. 4. Fine chicken bone head. Dogs like to eat bones very much. Not all bones are suitable for dogs. Feeding and cracking bones (such as chicken bones) may cause bone fragments to pierce the dog's throat, or cut the dog's dog The mouth, esophagus or gastrointestinal. It is best to cook the bones first. If you want to give it bad breath, it is also possible to feed some dog snack chicken dried! 5. Onions in vegetables. Onions and its brothers garlic are rich in compounds called sodium sulfate. Anyway, this is toxic for dogs. Symptoms include depression, fatigue, do not want to eat, vomiting and diarrhea, and even hematuria. So vegetables and onions and garlic should not be eaten by dogs. Even if they are cooked, for the health of the dog, be sure to put it in the place where the dog cannot touch! 6. Delicious seafood. Although seafood is very good, dogs cannot eat seafood, because seafood is not easy to digest food for dogs, and it will block the flow of blood vessels in dogs. and seafood also contain substances that can cause dog skin allergies, so seafood must not be eaten by dogs, so as not to cause dogs to cause allergies! 7. Liver. The liver is one of the favorite foods of dogs, and many snacks or dog food contain liver. Eating a small amount of liver is actually helpful for dogs, but if you eat too much, it will cause nutritional problems. Because the liver contains a large amount of vitamin A, absorbing too much dimension A may cause bone problems, that is, vitamin A poisoning or vitamin A is too disease. Edible liver toxicity: 3 pairs of chicken liver in a week. Symptoms of poisoning: Far -skeletal elbows, spine bones rapidly developing, weight loss, anorexia, and no appetite. 8. Raw eggs. The protein of raw eggs contains an Avidin protein, which will exhaust vitamin H in the dog's body (exist in vitamin B group), and vitamin H is an indispensable nutrition for dogs to grow and promote the health of fur. It is likely to cause vitamin H deficiency after eating by mistake. Symptoms of poisoning: hair loss, weakness, slow growth, skeletal malformation. 9. Frequent feeding raw fish will cause Thiamine (a vitamin B) deficiency, which will lead to reduced appetite, cramps, and even death.
First, We all know that chocolate is very lethal to dogs, very terrible. But for the dog, the lignol is more lethal, and the lignol is mainly in the gum. Half of gum is enough to cause 10 pounds of teddy acute hypoglycemia. 3 grams of xylitol can kill 60 pounds of dogs. After consumption, the blood sugar drops sharply and does not deal with it for 24 hours, which can cause severe liver failure and death of the dog. Therefore, for dogs, the toxicity of xylitol is 100 times that of chocolate. Therefore, you must not be fed! Can't feed! Can't feed! Toothpaste, gum, etc. at home, be sure to put it! Prevent dogs from eating!
It, the seeds and nucleus of fruit This is very important. Some fruits that are beneficial to dogs, such as apples, seeds, seeds, seeds The nucleus contains cyanide, which is fatal to people and dogs. Cyanide can also exist in the dog's intestine, and there is no sign of a sign of the dog within 24 hours. It is a good thing to eat fruits for dogs, but the seeds and cores inside are very dangerous!
It, poultry bone This is most of the pet owners. Many people think that dogs eat bones and bones? Intersection Calcium can be supplemented by bones! In fact, we need to know that dogs have no benefit to calcium supplementation, but can also lead to constipation! Moreover, even if we eat bones for dogs (for molaring teeth), we also recommend that the pet owner chooses the big bones of cattle, sheep pigs instead of the sharp poultry bone. After cooking, poultry bones such as chickens, ducks, goose will become extremely sharp, and it is easy to scratch the dog's mouth and break the digestive tract (gastrointestinal) and cause bleeding. It, the milk that usually drinks In some people feel that dogs need nutrition when they are young, and then give them milk. In fact, this is unscientific, because milk contains high lactose in lactose And pet dogs generally lack lactase, so after drinking milk, dogs cannot fully digest and absorb lactose, so diarrhea, abdominal distension and even vomiting. Therefore, try not to feed milk for pet dogs. You can choose goat milk powder to feed, so that you can supplement nutrition and healthy and safe for dogs. Fifth, celery Celery is a type of vegetable often seen on the table. Its aroma is loved by many people, and in addition to deliciousness, its health effect is quite quite quite quite quite quite quite quite quite good. Approve. It has many benefits to the human body, such as lowering blood pressure, helping sleep, etc., but do not feed dogs, because the fiber tissue of celery will cause dogs to suffocate. Parents should pay attention to it! . The meals on the daily daily table of humans Many people eat what we eat for our pet dogs. In fact, this is wrong. Not all dogs are earth dogs, and even if they are Eat dogs, eating what we eat for a long time is also harmful to the body. Because of the food we eat, there are many salt, and dogs cannot take too much salt. If you take too much, you will even get skin diseases. Dogs are usually the most healthy to eat dog food. It is scientifically customized for dogs and contains various trace elements to ensure that the dog's nutrition is balanced and healthy.
There are many things that dogs can't eat. The more common is chocolate. Chocolate contains alkaline, which can cause symptoms of nerve excitement. Many owners can easily ignore it. In severe cases, it will cause neuropathy such as cardiac arrest. After the dog is eaten by mistake, it will cause hematuria, which will cause jaundice, kidney failure, and even death. In addition, nuts such as grapes and Hawaii cannot be eaten.
Pet dogs cannot eat chicken bones, and there are some irritating things to avoid danger.
Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *
Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment.